I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Friday, October 12, 2007

Can i? May i? Will u?

im lost,
i need back up,
i need help,
i wanna be stronger,
but who cares?

i need an answer,
a clear one.
where is my graduates?
can i pay for it?

im lost,
help me at least
show me the way,
to love, to care, to seek, to hope.
to be who im truly am.

to love,
can i? may i? will u?

to care,
i will, will u?

to seek,
for the future, will u be there for me?
will u come along?

to hope,
for the day to come where u r totally mine.
where u are confident to say yes.






love is blind?
but my love, its have a pair of very sharp eyes with glasses.
counting me, hunting me down with my weakness... :S
i once tot i wanna find a man that really gonna accept who i am totally.
and i will try my best to be prefect.
its not easy at all.

i don recall counting hunting u down,
i could but i didnt want to.
because it is u.
i will change for the sake of u and God.
but i say, u really need to give me space and hope.
back me up will u?
walk me thru will u?
hold my hands will u?
pamper me will u?
love me will u?

or at least ..... don be too harsh on me.

No comments: