I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Monday, October 8, 2007

Im19.

thanks for all the wishes folks! =)

not gonna talk much bout my birthday. peace.
but i felt back bout canceling the dinner with my friends.
but, i was worried...
no body will come, and the ppl who promise to come have to come right after work.
where i know they lack of sleep the other night :(

mayb im being selfish. but it has happen. forgive me.
probably due to all these year i never really put up my hopes?
anyway, im still happy! =)
i really thank God for wat i have and had.
even pa came to see me and gave me a cake! *sob sob*

and

promised a PSP!! ;p hehe~


wanted to update this post on my birthday itself,
but all the outing.. i went straight to bed. ;p
and today (07/10) i joined Daryl's dad, Daryl's uncle and him himself to accompany his relative from US. (very nice ppl ;])

no pictures, but i think they will e-mail them to Daryl.
then, ya mayb i will post them up. ;p

im 19 now.
Gary was saying we are growing so much older...
ya, things has change so much.
but i really Thank God for everything!
even my problem in college, i tot my dad would never understand
but he is more then agree that i change college.

but, still planning, looking around, thinking.
but Daryl just cant wait for me to move back our area.
need to do more research and talk to the students in that college (IACT).
not gonna do the same mistake again.

its not that TOA not good.
im more to ideas wise.
i like to deal with human resources.
which TOA focus more on art and design.
i like design, but they are taking up most of the space.
anyway, its not a fullstops but a comma.
this is not my kesimpulan,
im still planning.

of coz thanks to a lot of my friends who support me.
and again i will say
this is not a fullstops.

No comments: