I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, October 25, 2007

PictureTag.

Picture Tag by Xiao Mei.


Post a recent picture of you.

In Sunway Pyramid's toilet after movie ;p
and realize their toilet is super cool now...
couple of months ago...
wanted to post about their toilet but com not cooperating! :(
this is in the Male's toilet! darling ask me to hurray up! hahaha
*mayb one day i'll post bout it lol*

Post a picture of you in green.The night right after my first hair do in Time Square.
i know the hair do so weird.
the gal wanted to let me try curly hair >:( not nice!
thank God its not permanent!
this is in The Curve waiting for mom to fetch me and yun.
pic taken back in Dec '05.

Post a picture of you in white.
First formal presenation in college. ;p
wasn't my part to present.
i miss my hair style back then, last yr.

Post a picture of you in long sleeve.
cam whore at home hee~

Post a picture of you in blue.
Jasmine babe miss u so much!!! come back to me babe!

Post a picture of you in black.
the day where we start our new chapter in life.
love u!

Post a picture of you in uniform.
right after SPM, McD center point.
and also Ying's Birthday celebration!

Post a picture of you with a retarded friend.
hahaha sorry feli! u wont know anyway! wahahahaha XD

Post a picture of you with a your high school best friend.
this taken this year, around april.
after my new hair style, before my new chapter lolz
gals outing!!

Post a picture of you with a your college best friend.
Field trip back to my hometown Malacca!
Hanis dearest and Rox sweet heart!
hasnt been really in touch with u guys, miss these old days!

Post a picture of you on an island .
pictures are all not with me,
will
create them end of this yr! ;p
will!


Post a picture of you with a bunch of people.
John's new home opening
first week of coll!
really miss these old days!
his room has the best view i ever seen! envy!!!!
;p

Post a candid picture of yourself.
cam whore in Ean's house, when we sleep over! =)
didnt sleep anyway
just a bit of rest.

Post a picture of you acting cute.
Trying out the lighting lolz
serious!


Post a candid picture of yourself doing some silly acts.
Back in Malacca old home last yr.
wearing my high school pj shirt!
Go DU the Best!!! lol
we are the second best school in the nation anyway. ;p

Last but not least, post a fugly picture of yourself.
this period is where i have my all my finals!
look pale right?
during CK's birthday celebration!




Now i wanna tag Shiv, Choi Lin, Jian, Pammie, Jane, Su Mei, Ean!!!, how i wish Jas babe has a blog! :( ...and who ever read this blog hahaha x]


xxx


Wanna post up some pictures i took for the pass few weeks =)


Love Bear, Bubu and Momo!
given by darling! love u!



On the way to meet Anderson with bubu.
right outside bubu's house!
(one of my motto ;p)




Last two week went to KLCC,
right after the rain!
Great Sky!



My Love.



I've been searching for my whole life to seek for this pair of eyes.
Comfort me,
Accept me,
Love me,
Save me,
This pair!


No comments: