I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Trip back to hometown Malacca

Its been a while since i last blog,ya I know even this is my first post in blogspot.. Everything seen fine and rather busy with assignments but time being with bubu is getting lesser and lesser.. :( But all of this is for our own good, I will gambateh u too k?

I have learn alot tru out this few months, to get along with people, to understand the meaning of life, my family, my past, what my future will be like, him, handle stress, and Him.

Thank You for him, i have got closer to You once again, tru him i'm able to see a bigger picture in life. Thank You.

Thank You again for the hardship u gave us to draw each other closer. To understand and appreciate. Thank You.

I went back Malacca last two week, to see Jasmine n kor kor, and of cause he wanted to see my hometown. We both rush to Pudu raya straight from class all the way to Malacca. Thank to our two host, Malacca trip was successful but bubu and I would like to go back there again, to stay longer, understand more about it. =]

Well here some photos XD
love tis a lot! took this in the bus in the evening when we reach Malacca. XD


McQuek's. Malacca's Satay Celup =]











And this is sexy babe Jsmine! ;]












din sum for breakfast at the famous 'Da Yang' ^^















the silly look me ;p






bubu's fav











us! x] both of us are so glad that we went back, or else we didn't know what we will missed out!






my old home Carina condo.
see that astro over thr? that's my house =]


the pool side.












us trying to show bubu the Malacca town and Ujong Pasir where both Jas and I live.



sea view from the pool.










jocker street.i love this place! n_n







this is when we went jocker street at night. Limau Limau Cafe! love the design!







one of the famous cafe! heart it too!



i ask darling to take this, the design of the roof is really one kind! XD















my primary school.



i like the design, one of the shoe shop in new shopping mall in Malacca Raya.




cakes from Nadeje, one of the popular cakes in Japan and Taiwan

mine and bubu's ^^ yum yum

my beloved Jasmine and her sister Christine

the shop next to Nadeje..we went in using the side door, they're linked. *i took tis went we came down from the bar upstair*


the bar on top of the hip hop shop.love the broad!




the view from the dj


looks like ladies chit-chat gossip room to me ;p



took this when we came down from the bar...well the bar was close and not ready at all...but i saw the design on the wall that's wat make me enter..hehe and then the purple-ish broad *love* ;p and bubu said when we pass by that night before he saw the bar was all purple in colour oh my goodness! must go next time!


Malacca to me was a sad place, a place a grow up, a place i learned my lesson, a place that hurt so so much..and a place i didn't wanted to go back, or even deny it.. but thanks to bubu i;m ablt to face it, accept it, and realised it's my hometown, i have my close fren and my brother, some much i wanted to show bubu =] I'm glad now that i went back and for the first time after so long i miss Malacca and glad going down or else we won't be knowing what we will missed out ;] As for him, he had know me even better =]

all right that's it. but of cause i only shared the best part of the trip probably the others i will post some other time ;] or maybe u guys wanna check out bubu's blog. so tata for now. good night. =)

4 comments:

s u n d a e said...

let's go there again!!! :D

But different places >< enjoyed the trip very much .. thanks alot darling :)

Haley Vong Li Her said...

=] glad u enjoyed darling! yay let's go thr again!

ops, no let's go every way together! n_n

Anonymous said...

i love the pics in this entry! gorgeousimo!! =)


COME TO MALACCA AGAIN! haha... feels like im the ambassador for malacca.

Haley Vong Li Her said...

haha our host!
lovely aik? hehe.. we will.. u must come kl too ;p