I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lately.

sorry for being lost (vanishing) for so long.
if any of u noticed.

on the 27th/28th i went to Hanoi and Qui Ling for 7 days.
*pictures and details are coming...*

came back, the first thing is to see my darling.
settle down, unpack, give gifts, look for room etc.
and i finally settled finding my new room, 4 houses after zhee yuien's house.
thanks to dear's mom, she gave me the information.
and thank God it is a really nice house and room.
even tho i need to go settle bout the internet myself.
wonder why 3 working ladies no need to online meh?
yup, my future housemate are all OL (office ladies).

going to Genting on the 17th.
my first time going to a trip with frens.
don count the one day trip down to my home town with zy and the visit back home town for jasmine and kor.
sad right? even after spm my mom wont allow me to go any else where except for KL. =.=
and finally! this time with darling along! =)

for personal reasons we make it short.
3 days and 2 nights. and right after the trip i'll will be packing and moving back to damansara.
happy!!!
but i need to go buy a single size bed.
my queen size bed wont fix into the room. swt~ now i need to send it back to my mom.

so many things to be done in 4 days time.
need to go shopping for Genting, go to TOA and IACT, get used to the area.
and now this time i wont be staying near any shopping complex! :(

Kiara Park is near 1u, PJS9 is near Sunway Pyramid, Palm Spring is near IKEA, Ikano, The Curve and Tesco, Damansara Kim - none. got lah, Mini Market Gan. ;p

then dear was fetch me to the nearest 1u o. hehehe~

well now wat i wanna do is to surf IKEA's website to check for their bed.
and watch Da Qing Hou Gong, eat Snickers (have to buy something to brake the 50 note but bus ticket, $1!), play DS, call darling....

chocolate remind me of the sinful Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence.
on the 10th its was their 10th anniversary. offer for buy 1 whole cake free 1 whole cake.
its was darling's mom birthday.
so they brought Chocolate Indulgence and White Chocolate Macadamia.
yet to try the white chocolate, but darling says its sweeter than usual. :(
how le how le? sinful chocolate indulgence and even sweeter white chocolate macadamia!
die!!!!


thanks for Kai Xian for fetching me back to sunway from Cathay.
we, Jane, Kai Xian, Gary, me and darling just watched the Warlords.
its the first time, i cried that bad for a movie and so many times!
Good show, and its really realistic!
many might not get it, but see the bigger picture, ok?
i have been watching alot of older age drama lately, after coming back from China.
leaving China was heart breaking! its my first time to China, and seeing my 'home town', where my root come from.
in the Movie they did mention a bit of Christianity.
its a good news that Gospel has finally reach back to China as people of China has totally forgotten bout it ever since the tale of buddha brought over from India.
if u have any comments about wat i just said, read this flash FIRST before leaving any. =) http://www.wbschool.org/Chinese.swf


anyway, i'll be real busy till New Year.
don hope to see anything much from me, till then. ;p

i will be a fresh grad and newbie all over again when coll starts.
lets pray all things will go well, for me, for people around me as we seek for hope and put our faith in Him!



take care!
Happy Hols to everyone!
God bless!

No comments: