I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Begining.

It's late right now, i'll be traveling tonight.
i might be able to catch up with u, or even see u again.
pls rmb all the good things happen around me and forget the bads.
i wish u all the best and God bless! as u meet ur new friend.
take care for me and say hi for me.
and always rmb to put on a big smile whenever he's around.









sender : 2007






yes, i have not been updating since 15th, after the Genting trip, after Evening of Carols, after The Birth of Christ - Christmas! , after moving back to Damansara, after New Year eve, and now im still stucked here with no connection at my new place when im blogging here at darling's place wishing all of u a Happy New Year!




God bless!

- her.

No comments: