I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loved? Pity? or just For The Sake?

+*edited*+

first time i did after coming back was sleep...
didnt want to think or do any thing else.
but i woke up a few times and end up giving up sleeping.

i saw wat's in his blog... funny thing was i nv expect him to blog it to public :S wat will ppl think?
anyway... :( donno wat to say...

kinda disappointed a little bit lar.. just bcoz i nv go to the church camp.
hopefully ppl around us wont get into the way, including gary.
we promised each other not to get any single words from anyone else but God.
but as wat i wrote in my blog,
i'll put my trust in Him on wat is best for me and him or us (if).

i really donno how i will know the answer as for the past few yr,
i don really get wat God has to say or asks me to do.
well, its only right aint? for us not to know and God always knows the answer.


All the best on the casting...
i wont be studying today and tmr...
wanna focus on just having fun, too stressed up with things around us and exam.
(but i somehow knowing i will fail~ lol~)
but of coz i don want to prolong it bcoz i dont want to get pity or pretending.


Pray for me or him or us if u guys care. :)
God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sure you'll get through these three months. 3 months is a short period of time. :) And abscense makes the heart grow fonder. Just remember that what is meant to be yours will come back to you if you let it go. That's what I always tell myself when I miss Kai.

I'll be praying for the both of you. I hope the answers you are looking for will come to you in no time. *hugs*

Jane

otata said...

Hey, dun say that word. (fail)..

be positive. =)
cheer up.