I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Saturday, April 26, 2008

random.

met up with friends few days ago,
catching up with each other.
and sharing how b*tch some gal can be..
and share wat kind of nonsense they will say.
well, at least i alot felt better
after knowing im not the only having crazy ppl around me.
lol ;p

and we talk bout facial stuff...
the things i brought from the forum! really works.
shopping and more shopping =]
and more meeting up!

i reformatted my laptop,
now i out of ps and ai. crap~
btw, my class just got itself 2 love birds.

well, i used to think
'yeah! its coll. a whole new life,
whole new me, new friends,
mayb get myself a bf etc..... plus fun fun and fun teehee~'
-.-

anyway, after a few month,
the first one.
not gonna name them.
i think they dont want the whole class to know just yet.
=]

yeah, today totally randomness. lol.
btw Eli Stone, New Amsterdam, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Aliens In America are MUST watch. ;)

im sick. :(
but i think i will have to order
Mcd's and they always come with
cold coke.
its 8pm now.
so better not go out alone.
here goes 1300-13-1300.

since its randomness for today.
one random pic for the day.

a very lousy floor plan of my coll.
can really get lost with this stupid thing.
well, of coz being in IACT for months, i don need this any more.
but i took this back then to keep myself from getting lost.
x]

i change my playlist btw. hee~
wanted to add more songs
but its either cant be played or no souse.
first - Corrine Bailey Rae - Like A Star
Second- Mandy Moore - Cry


well, get well soon pls! ><




cheers!

-her.

No comments: