I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Friday, April 11, 2008

Took it Back.

yes i took it back.

The reason i took it back, it's simply because the entire public apology seems insincere enough to all of you and for some, it was interpreted as a lie.

Did any of u realize, if i don even bother bout u guys why should openly post a post and say sorry at the first place and let u guys comment? yes and again, i took the comments back. I strongly believe that you guys are very stressed up and having an emotional roller coaster.. it's expected that you might type things you don't mean at the moment. Furthermore, it's to avoid unwanted interpretations from the public towards all of us.

like one of u said, we went tru 4 months together.

But did any of u mind sharing ur problem or stress, to made myself a listener and a person to share my pain too?

We're supposed to be friends. Not just students who solely commit themselves to meetings and assignments, and do not relate anything else to each other.

I was being rather expressive recently. I felt that you guys will understand and help me out through this difficult phase in college. Day by day i tried to motivate myself to keep going and not cause a burden to others. After all, i didn't claim to be perfect, neither did i try act as if i'm perfect.

By the way, did any of u notice i having a hard time clicking with u guys? i tried my best to blend in and trust me, it was not an easy effort.

well, its all come back to blaming isnt it? i blame u, u blame me,and in the end, nothing's solved. Only more damage is dealt to both parties, i'm not the only one going through a tough time, because it's proven on your blogs, you all are equally going through a bitter and frustrated time. However, i did not even try to start pointing out each and every weaknesses you all have. I do believe you're going to claim urself as perfect?

Blaming can never solve problems. It only worsens the problem.

I did admit watever i did wrong, but please do not put words into my mouth, things i did not do or say .

I'm not here to be victimized and neither do i plan to be either.

but im disappointed as in u guys are the first group of ppl i mix with BUT i didnt expect them to cursing around, blaming ppl, short sighted.

College, is another phase of life. There bound to be miscommunication and conflicts, but I do believe that everybody agrees on treating these issues as adults/grown ups?

If it's desired that you guys want me to be less expressive, very well then, I'll just need to find other friends who are willing to accept and listen out to my problems. Friends who are willing to forgive over waiting for me for 1 hour and missed ONE meeting.

Sometimes, it's just hilarious when I look at it, you guys made it look as if it's a life and death matter. Anyhow, before you all leave anymore comments on my chatterbox, be wise with your words, it reflects on who you truly are.

Abusive words = abusive person
Bitter/filthy words = bitter and filthy person
"Lalala, i don't care whatever you say" words = childish person
Critical and constructive words = matured individual

I think you get the point.

May we resolve this issue as adults, God bless.