I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Sunday, September 2, 2007

Been practicing my photography skill lately! ;p



PS:

Some comments will be nice, but be nice on me yay! ;)



went to chicken hatz at Sunway some time ago
the quality have dropped!
so, we started playing around with our phone shooting photos!
i believe they should reconsider bout their services and food!
Since their cumsumer is not so keen into their food than their lamp ;p
Daryl and I miss the moment we had in chicken hatz during our childhood!!
:(


another lamp shoot


i start taking bubu too~
<3>and myself! ;]
[is this the li her u know or the other one?] ;p
liher or rehil?


another day at Mcd's
with the happy smile!
=)

the latest one,
this is at The Curve, street market.
i find it very colourful and loving so i took it!


took this during bubu's break when he is working at Ikano
but this is The Curve yay.

love it so much!
its the same timing
i hope i would get this glass window for my garden or
any of my living room =)


yes yes! vain~
i just love myself! ;)



i think coll is starting~
how i wish i don have to go back ;p
but mioght fo with Ean tomoro to check my timetable
and see whether he could get a place for the new sem.
well all the best to both of us!

lots stuff came in mind which im so not into FIGURE anymore!
i will update once i have any ;p




btw,


i missed out the 31 :(
too rush for movie then dinner with Daryl's relative.
o well, i got 30th.
this time so gonna get it!

No comments: