I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Monday, September 24, 2007

Wii, DS or PSP?

My sisss, both of them went back to Japan and came back a while ago.
and what surprise me was, they came back with 2 new NDSL!!!
wth!!!

they old had their own Nintendo DS,
well and they spoiled it!

and they got new one now!
wth! not fair!

i don even have 1!!!
and now they got 2 each!!!
*even still their old DS are spoiled! but! still can be fixed lo!*
how bout me!!!!!!!????

all my dad said was 'okok, next time when u go back...'
wth!!!
all thx to mom who don let me go this yr.

my dad even told he wanted to buy me a car!!!
which is a suzuki,
where it has GPS system and camera installed*!!
*to see wats behind while parking*
aaarrrgggg~

well, even tho i don want a NDS
BUT
a PSP!
still?
if im there, i'll get mine too!

and now i have to wait 2 yrs.... :(
or probably next yr. wth.
where i could have get it months ago..........

some actually ask me y not Wii.?
or play station?
i don want!
i want sth i can hold on to and bring everywhere. hee.
thats y i got myself a laptop than a pc. ;)

but i found out Wii is really crazy!
lets have a look.


and this.
Banned Wii games.



anyway i still like PSP,
or at least NDSL. ;p





No comments: