I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Friday, September 21, 2007

Casting.

Before i start this post,
i just recall that i did casting when i was like 13.
for a kit-kat tvc.
the tvc is bout a batch of japanese tourists running after a gal which is eating kit-kat.
anyway, i didnt get it.
they wanted all age. in th end, all auntie uncle. :S

But,
today is my first time i entering my profile into a casting agency.
thanks to a fren,
we manage to get the information.
but to get sth out of the HUGE cake of advertising industry.
will have to take a while.

So,
wat we did was dropping down our details
and shot photos.

Then,
all we have to do is wait.
And
pray hard!

But,
we will be going for auditions after next week.for other agency ;p
pray hard too! =)



that's all for the update for today but hehe
we as in Gary, Daryl and I baked Oreo Cheese Cake!
as beginner, i can say we did pretty well! ;]



.....................................................................................................
Upcoming will be Ean Jay's Birthday Dinner at Ka Wha, Bangsar and the Oreo Cheese Cake,

the ExO logo design [if any of u fellow up Daryl's blog (my hubby's blog) will know what is it], and

my Dinner today at Zen, Sunway Pyramid with my dad.
ps:upload here is too slow, will go darling's place and upload. so that's the reason why. hee.
.....................................................................................................

No comments: