I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Sunday, November 4, 2007

Next.

yes i know, i'm sorry.
i'm just busy thinking what to post up next.
and,
try my BEST to level up my skills in Rune Factory : A Fantasy Harvest Moon.
*any one of u play this game PLEASE leave me a msg, as v can wifi and play together! ;) *


anyway, im now at BF's place.
wont be having much time to post and update myself.
need to spend time with bf also mah.
nv see him in a week time.


DS is super!
SO SO SO SO glad that i bought than psp. =)
so many type of games i could play.
or LOVE to play! hee~
well u see, not saying i wont play psp's games, but most of them not really my type.


let's see wat else i enjoy other then Rune Factory.
Diner Dash, Nintendog, Cooking Mama, Trauma Center: Under the Knife (tried a bit, will continue playing.), Final Fantasy III (see darling play feel like playing d ;p, but must finnish Rune Factory first!), Tamagotchi no Appare! Nijiventure.



why no Mario?
hahahaha....
.....
im sick of them. ;p
my sisters had DS way earlier than i do.
i have played their Zoo Keeper, most Mario games,
and Super Princess Peach.
this three games are good but i don feel like playing them again~ ;p
try new games ma. =)

yet to try and gonne try are Sims, FF III, FF XII, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Simpsons Games, The Golden Compass,
Luminous Arc, Pokémon Ranger, Cooking Mama 2, Heroes of Mana, Maple Story DS, Ratatouille, Imagine Fashion Designer, Bartender DS etc.


life for me now is,
looking for a room in ss20 or uptown area.
find tenant to take over my room. *help!!!!*
go see IACT.
play ds. ;p
teman darling. <3
post.
eat tomyam meggi mee. *they are really nice!*
yam cha. *they will find me anyway* ;p i don mind also. hahaha
drink more water.
exercise.
my faith in .... *sssshhh*


anyway, next will be about my FAV game, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.

2 comments:

萬人迷 said...

hi herher ^.^ my very first comment here

i've completed de harvest moon n most of de games u mentioned there lurr :P
hohoho i've got my pink DS lite too early of this year ^^
was once addicted to cooking mama too :P

share with me if u found any new games yea ^.^ take care!

Haley Vong Li Her said...

how about Rune Factory???!!!
the Rune Factory 2 coming out soon.

harvest moon ah...i tried but i prefer Rune Factory. ;p

wah, finally to made u leave me a comment ah. hehe
im glad u pass by.

well ok will let u know! ;)