I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Monday, November 12, 2007

Save.

we were trying to save up.
yes, even me.
there are so many things in my head that i plan to do...

to japan(with friends only!), to an island/beach, visit Jas or we go for a trip, Christmas shopping, eat! bla and bla and bla.


the whole China thingy crashed into my plan. :S
half of my saving will or might be in for the trip!
but i call up my sis yesterday, plan to go take pictures together for the visa.
and end up my sis gave the phone over to my dad.

my dad was surprised bout the trip!
and said no way, they are having classes.
okay. i didnt know that.
that was mom's plan. and great! my sister sms-ed me telling me that she/they are not going.
and ASK me to tell mom NOW!
alright, don tell me. go tell mom.
u'll be seeing her in another 5 to 6 hours time.
and so i didnt take any pictures for the visa which will take a week to be done.

mom is so gonna be pissed!
but back in my head i was thinking.
mayb and MAYBE to her, this is the very last time for me.
and she has been talking me, she wanna move over to aus or uk.


sigh. i seriously don know what is in my woman's head.




alright back to topic,
saving. darling's plan is try not to eat lunch, or only eat $1 roti or maggi mee.
ya, rmb wat i post earlier on saying i'll been eating tom yam mee everyday?
haha, yesterday i cooked tom yam mee for myself for dinner.
dear have always been checking on my diet. healthy diet.
and i told him got crab stick, meat balls and seaweeds.

"yer, so rich one." in mandarin.

dear, u call that rich??
last time u complain must eat proper meal ah.
haha i will nv forget, back then when we were friends u actually make me move from my com to the fridge to check whether there are meat for me to cook?
and end up i added sausage into my dish. =)

and now?
darling eat $1 roti/2 pack of meggi mee.
hor~ now who notty ah?



im so out of food now.
left tom yam mee 1 pack, 3 meat balls, tuna, peanut butter, black cherry jam, mayo, nuggets and 4 eggs.
got curry mee, but i don like.
no more milk, koko krunch, milo cereal, luxury crackers, crab stick, apple juice/yogurt drink, 100 plus, mango, kiwi, sausage and bread!
how? lazy go alone la. so heavy.
need to buy water sum more le.
looks like i will go and stock up my food again.



and once i stock up my food, i don have to go out and eat.
i can save! yeah! =)
cheers to Giant!


lets hope i apply part time success!




and now lets enjoy ~

No comments: