I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day or just another Public Day.

haha, jingle presentation was fun!
most pics are with the rest,
i only have this two with me. ;p

i took them for Daryl actually,
called him before the presentation.
to see where is he, confirm the tickets for 'Orang Besi',
the dinner at 1u with him, Ean and Gary on tak
and let him know the fun is just about to begin.
so he wants me to take photos of me wearing it.


jingle:
(all sing)
currysoore, add in some water and.
currysoore, add in the pepper and.
currysoore, very very spicy and.
currysoore, not to forget very very tasty.

(our only indian friend, Shankar yells)
What is the best curry?!
(the rest answer)
Babas!!!!
(continues)
What is the tastiest curry?!
Babas!!!!
(Shankar points at the crowd and yell)
What is your No.1 choice?!!
Babas!!!

(jingle continue)
currysoore, my family love it very much.
currysoore, my niegbour love it very much.
currysoore, my friends love it very much.
currysoore, you will love it very mucccccccchhhhhhh~
(Shankar)
Babas! Spice Up Your Life!

lol~
and guess wat song did we use? hmm?








Dr. Bombay - Calcutta
*the chorus part only*
its very irritating and lame right? But its sticks to the head huh? ;)



another assignment down!!!

two more to go yeah!! and comes the exam! :(
oh well..
before that lets relax, its Labour Day and Iron man!
its really cool, i think it will be the amount i watch Tranformer x2. hee~
and i super love the yeng and gay-ness of the technology in the movie.
love the glass, the linked comp and table and the car plates!!!
(mayb i should name them like that but daryl and i agreed only 1 car for each of us. =] and lets not spoiled it for u la k?)

all of us (Daryl, Gary, Rachael, Ean, Anderson and i) really really enjoyed ourselves
but the Hengs think it could be better if theres 'Matrix' moves.
personally i think its good without it.
maybe as a advertiser i dont think i will be happy if ppl relate my production with other stuff.
anyway,
self originality people!
;)


btw,
yes i play dota and i really like it actually.
it start off by trying to know what my boyfriend is really good at and the things he is interest in.
but i havnt been playing for q awhile.
well, i did hated it.
hopefully wont again. (sad memories.... :( )
and i got myself some training from my very own trainer yesterday night.
he only use up 3 months to become pro, hmmm....
how about me? ><



before the day ends,


Happy Birthday Elvin Loz!!! ;p




cheers!

-her.

No comments: