I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Miss You and the Bed!

I havent seen my darling in two days,
but i finally get to spend time with him for awhile without *a-hem* ANYONE yesterday.
i texted him the night before and said i wont be able to see him the next day too.
and he replied.
'Why not? I want to see dear.....'
and of coz i wanted to see him BADLY too but my day were pack with classes and meeting.
so i told him my plans for the next day, im only free from 3 to 6.
where during that hour darling might not be awake.
so he requested breakfast but both of us are too tired to make it come true. >< style="font-style: italic;">pergi,
the meetings started much MUCH later. like 5 hours later..... at 11pm.
and end the meeting at 9 in the morning...
well half of them are doing two ASSignments at the same time...
and all of us didnt get much sleep for this week, how glad its over!


well, and finally another ASSignment down today.
BUT *i hate the but part! roar!* tmr got test and another new group ASSignment to meet up!


I NEED MY TERM BREAK!!
or more time to spend with my honey at least!
or rest!



freaking exhausted right now, but
still hanging there... *feel like puking.... -.-*

tmr gonna watch The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian with classmates at Mid Valley
and one of the best part darling is coming! yeah!
im so gonna throw everything aside and enjoy the night!



study fro test tmr? :( here i come!!!! hell.


No comments: