I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Love Letter <3


yesterday i went back home from class
in a really really bad mood.

so my honey came over
bringing along a big bottle of drinking water
and
these! 7 of them!
i shall call it 'Kisses Cookies' for now,
coz the finalized cookies is not out yet.
and i wont tell u guys what is it!
hee~

look at it!
they just literally melt in my mouth!
yummm~

another cookie!
hmm, big smile on the happy girl!
=D

how could i ever ask for more
when my boyfriend knows how to bake?
(mayb cook? ;p)

he even tried to make me laugh
at the moment he showed me the
'Kisses Cookies'
and said
'like ta bian hor?'
well, sorry dear it was not funny. :(
well the ones at your house do look funny.
hehehe.
their 'bottom' are way bigger!

how could i ever ask for more
when my boyfriend knows how to take care of me?
walk all the way here with a huge water bottle?
thank u honey, u know me the best!
(my house no drinking water ><)

how could i ever ask for more
with a boyfriend like u, Honey! :)




my math is perfectly fine! *wink* ;]

1 comment:

s u n d a e said...

love you too honey! :)