I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Malacca How Are You?

NOTE: this post is not in details.

Vy Yin texted me yesterday morning at 5am,
asked me whether i wanna join them for a day trip to Malacca.
and of coz i did and i ask dear to tag along too.

it's been a yr since we went back to Malacca,
they wanted to eat the famous LOCAL chicken rice ball in jangkar streets
but it was packed like it always do, but seriously it just chicken rice in a shape of a ball.
(pls marked my words! Malacca is my hometown, locals know what is best there. thank u. :) )
So we went for the shop we ate last time which we had the duck noodles and Malacca satay.
(its not satay celup but Malacca satay.)
we order 70 sticks, but honestly dear and i can eat more! >< YES! how i wish both Malacca cendol and satay can be fought in KL!
but both me and daryl don mind just to travel down for REAL GOOD food. *hee* ;)
and er we went to dataran mall, A'Famosa....


(i stopped here and went out for late dinner at friday's with jasper and the rest, and had some other activities all the way at KK. Current time is 1014 in the morning, i just got home so i shall get some sleep and finnish this post after getting the pics etc..)


in details pls wait for the pics and videos. they are with Vy Yin and Daryl.
wait till she pass them to me and darling to edit.


get more sleep pls ><
yes, i cant tahan 1 night without sleep.

No comments: