I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LOL~

i found another blogger in my class! ;p
and i found Ah Tan's blog! hee~ (my lecturer~ lalala...)

Another assignment down but one to go next week and one to come this week!
this weekend will be like hella~
so wat i can do now is to rest more, be healthier, brainstorm for ideas, and drink more water! ><

im going to buy this Meji Chocolate MIRROR! lol cute right?
hee~ any one wanna tag along?
got strawberry flavor too. yummm :)



Add on:
Gossip Girl is chunted! and funny. all bout gossip, rich and famous. American's private high school life style. gila betul, kinda childish too but its fun to watch. hohoho~



i want to change my playlist larr... but so lazy, nah next time.




cheers!

-her.

No comments: