I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AAHHHH!!! >:(

why is my blog so the messy!!! :(

and blogspot is really slow la...loading super the s l o w !!
and i finaaally give up on slide, might give rock you or my flash fetish a try.

and i change my cbox to myflashbox is anyone of you realize ;p
and i change the colour again! hehe ;)
i gave it more colours!


mayb few weeks later i will change the layout...
really cannot tahan the messy-ness!

wonder can anyone help me out?
like give some space in between my post and element?
the border, how to place ads in between each post, put the line thingy
on my words
which i still donno how etc..


and should i change my font colour!!!???


nah~ i'll think later or mayb next time when i found some solution..
because i gonna watch Mr & Mrs Smith
SEE HOW THESE TWO HUSBAND AND WIFE SURVIVE AND LIVE
EACH DAY WHILE NOT KNOWING
TOTALLY WHO IS
THE PERSON SLEEPING NEXT TO THEM,
REALLY AMAZING HOW THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER
WHILE LIVING AS TOS THEY WERE NOT TOGETHER, DIFF CABINET,
TWO CAR OFF TO WORK TOGETHER, PRIDE, FIGHT AND ALL etc etc.

like now with my skippy chunky peanut butter,
ayam brand tuna spread in mayo, winter melon and mayb the bread along! ;p

so, i pause it at the '5 or 6 year later' continue this post
so as for the movie to be continue...
same goes to this post
;]



take care!

No comments: