I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Friday, August 10, 2007

love me back.

Was watching 换换爱 ep1 by Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, Mike He Jun Xiang and Kingone Wang Chuan Yi.
thats a screen where Rainie's friend feed her her birthday cake, and she left cream at the corner of her lips...
my point is will u actually let it be, or let her know, or clean it for her...
its kinda annoying too right? talking to friend which having their mascara melt or eye shadow turn them into panda eyes...choco all over her lips...
i means its kinda rude not to let them know right? even tidy little.
imagine ur fren being make fun of just bcoz u didnt bother, and u're ok with it?

it might seen to be nth or not a big deal, but wat if they found out?
that u both had been walking along the mall for around at least 2 hr?
how would she fell? and think wat kind of a fren u are...
everyone wanna look nice thats of coz.

well, to be honest it hurts!!!
its can oso really seen to prove whether they really take u as fren...
but thank God my angelz dun do that, but of coz they re some that kept quite bout it...
which annoyed me totally! >=(
like wats frenship is for? .... =(



o well, talking bout friendship...
its been really a while seen i go out shopping or hang out with my galfrens...(don count yam cha)
but its not like we don want, its more like we cant....
due to transport, class time table, some working etc..
i know when its sth means alot to u, all these above doesnt matter...
we it seen like it is to some.... =(

like ying ying said she's been going out with pei (her coll fren) more often now then us...
bcoz pei can drive and her family have a car for her that can drive ying around...
then i answered back 'like i don wanna drive u aorund, but i cant drive!' 'ya, i know n that's y...'
i know she don mean it, but still it hurts me alot...
even her friendster primary pic is both of them, if its one of us then i might feel better... :(


*finally i talk bout her case, and in here, bcoz im sure she wont know ;p she don hav a com in her house...sorry ying no hard feeling yay. stil love u! for sure.*



from time to time, i think i'm quite useless...
nv been able to be here for anyone
even my mom said im the problem maker..
guess she's right, all i bring is prob etc...

even to darling, my frens, darling's mom n my mom of coz...
well bout darling's mom, which how i hope im not a gal
then she wont have the prob we sleeping together *pure sleeping together!*
nop, don get me wrong, im not complaining.. but i understand that she concern bout us
but she just wont know that we wont do anything against God's Will. for sure.
and thank God im still a gal, so its ok to fall for dear =)



wats my whole point?
all i wanna do or intend to do is to love every one around me, try my best even if im a trouble maker..
all i wanna do is to love and to be love back.




hold my hand and don let go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).