I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Love Letter 2

u have just left...i so gonna miss u! hope the rush hour 3 will work out!
its the first time i keep asking u to go dear...its not nice at all! felt very bad, but i know that we still have to consider about other stuff first before it comes to us, as he was right we're not together yet
as in really belong to each other *hope i wish*

like u said u gonna miss me! like im not, i replied.
well..i was kinda mad of myself :(
having the problem to cause all of it!
how i wish i was born normal...but i believe He has his own plans
thx to u and You Lord it all make senses! =)

yes tears will come and go,but it will only gonna make me stronger!

so glad u're on the bus now, ok as promise will go exercise after this is safe.

=)


*so after all the =) is more than :( right? it all make senses =) see? another one.*

xoxo.

2 comments:

s u n d a e said...

About the rush hour.. still planning >< not easy to get the neon team together again .. gary working summore :(

I'll try my best yah..

And yes dear, u'll get stronger as we go along together. Just keep persevering and never lose focus yeah?

Obviously i don't wanna go home :(

Was wishing i would fall asleep and wake up the next morning so that can stay with u longer.

haha, don't worry dear, i'm not mad or angry at u for shoo-ing me away .. i know u want me to attend the Bible study class yah?

love you .. God bless

Haley Vong Li Her said...

of coz i wanted u to stay!! ><
but i'll fell guilty at all bout it darling!
next week u come earlier and stay longer!!!!

love you!