I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Strawberries!

i totally miss my strawberries that i leave at bubu's house!
:(

i want my strawberries!!!! strawberries!!!! strawberries!!!! :(:(:(

and its not just some berry
but 3 full pack of strawberries!!!!!

well, it was cheap 3 pack for only ten rm. so y not?
i tried 2, not bad duh even from Camoren Highland when i take the bitter tea and the pasar mlm at ss2...

goodness, i didnt know it was that bad!!! yuak!
but thanks to my strawberries that i brought their so sweeeeett!

so i here without my berries, but with my final project and the last but not leat O.R kfc burger..
even still i still want my strawberries!!!! :(
all my fault, always forgetting stuff!
but thank God i still have nestle bliss mango with me...

but i hope my berries its still thr...coz always i shared food with bubu,and we leave it thr his family member will help me to finnish them up for me due to i'm not thr. which part of it, is still bubu's.
not that i mind but it can be quite disappointing when u're expecting sth and its not there....
especially food. and event or so ;p


but bubu did some testing with the berries to make some drink...
he added honey with my strawberries... hehe he'll make it for me when i'm thr tmr.


so i did some reseach on smoothie mayb we can make sth else too ;p


Lemon Berries Smoothies
  1. 1 (8 ounce) container blueberry nonfat yogurt
  2. 1 1/2 cups skim milk
  3. 1 cup ice cubes
  4. 1 cup fresh blueberries
  5. 1 cup fresh strawberries
  6. 1 teaspoon powdered lemonade mix
Nutrition Info: Per Serving
  • Calories: 97 kcal
  • Carbohydrates: 19 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 1 g
  • Fat: 0 g
  • Protein: 5 g
  • Sugars: 9 g
all u hav to do is place yogurt, milk, ice cubes, blueberries, strawberries, and lemonade mix in a blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy. 4 servings. =)

so easy and healty huh? hehe and next is


Strawberries Pink Lemonade
  1. 1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Pink Lemonade Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink
  2. 7 cups cold water
  3. 1 cup frozen strawberries, divided
  4. Ice cubes
for this, place drink mix in plastic or glass pitcher. Add cold water; stir until drink mix is dissolved. then pour half of the prepared drink mix and half of the strawberries into blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. Repeat with remaining prepared drink mix and strawberries.and here goes ur 8 servings. ^^


o ya did i mention i love lemonade too? yum~

just wanna get over with the final project and rush to bubu's place tmr after class and yum~ my berries and my bubu! then i'll be the happy gal of the day! ;)
o o mayb before i rush back to bubu's place i go get the cream from gaint first? good idea?
mayb with the chocolate too? then i'll b the happiest gal of the day! with my berries 'soak or dive' in the cream or chocolate (as i wish waohehehe *with the evil smile*) and bubu!




Happily Even After~




The End.




No comments: