I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Update bout Me back home since last three days...

well, im back home for holiday.
i brought Daryl back along too, to intro to my mom.
things went well, until he is back. Then my mom start whining :s
the whole mother thing....

home have change preetty alot...
will update the pictures soon..
no bluetooth n adapter there, so bear with me first yay, THX!


at first wasnt thinking of staying so many days, but can see that mom wants accompany..
just that she donno how to put it into words, or willing to tell me..
Daryl agree too.
i do miss her. for sure!
and for all 19 yrs i finally told her how i feel, but of coz lots more to talk bout.
thx to Daryl, he teach me how to manage our prob and cougere to face her. =)

told her that she shouldn't speak so harsh as i have my hard time dealing with her, and my way of speaking too.
since we kids keen to catch wat our parents does.
well, i learn to correct them from the hard way, to change for the better.
so i told her im changing for the better, she should put an effort to it too.
in return, silent.
yay as usual.

i learn to shared a part of the duty at home like clean the dishes since she cook =)
it's nice to be back home but.....
from time to time she still tells me all kind of stuff to shake my faith and believe...
how i hope she can be in my shoe.

and she keep thinking im staying till the weekend,
i will for her sake.
lets hope i can install more of my thots than her thots into mine. i pray!


and hope one day she will accept Daryl and understanding us, as in wat we are really into,
and how we seek in relationship and our future.


Lord, i pray for help!
after all, she my mom.

and give both of us strength to hold on!



Amen.

No comments: