I will put my trust in Him. Hebrews 2:13

herher Currently listening to


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some Incredible Balloon Art

A fren send me this, i think its crazy, good work, incredible, funny etc..
piggy family
i don think i wanna walk tru this... >.<>burst!

kawaii! too bad, it's not really real.

Latest Apple? ;p the mice are really cute. remind me of the movie rat-o-2-e! watced it d!

heart it!


i wont mind trying on this dress. ;p if its purple in colour haha haha *using Nelson's laugh* u knoe the one from Simpson.
really put on alot of hard work!


im worried if they burst, then our snow white will freak out!!!




ok, well post more in the next post. thats all for now. bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! im impressed!

Haley Vong Li Her said...

haha, i will try my best to post more interesting post! ;]